Q: How can females drop at least 10-15 pounds relatively fast?
A: There are two highly effective keto weight loss pills available on the market in 2019. Let’s talk about them in detail:
1. Phen24 Keto Diet Pills
The first is Phen24.
Phen24 keto fat burner contains natural ingredients that help control your appetite and curb those cravings resulting in you eating fewer calories without feeling deprived.
See also: Keto Diet Pills 2019
Phen24 also contains natural amino acids and fruit extracts that increase your metabolism, your body’s fat burning capabilities resulting in greater fat loss and more energy for workouts.
See also: Compare Phen24 vs PhenQ
But that’s not all. Phen24 keto fat burner also includes a natural caffeine extract to increase your energy level and “capsicum” from cayenne pepper to raise your body temperature and fire your furnace helping you burn an additional 270 calories every day.
The combination of ingredients in Phen24 will help you take in fewer calories and burn more calories and fat every day resulting in an average weight loss of 3-5 pounds every week.
That’s about 20 pounds you could lose by this time next month!
2. PhenQ Keto Diet Pills
The second great weight loss product is PhenQ.
PhenQ contains chromium picolinate, a natural occurring mineral that suppresses your appetite causing you to eat less and nopal cactus fiber to help you feel full and satisfied without constant hunger.
PhenQ contains a natural blend of peppers, caffeine, and niacin to increase your body’s thermogenesis, your fat burning ability.
See also: Compare Phen24 vs PhenQ
The combination of cutting edge ingredients in PhenQ controls your appetite, increases your metabolism, burns more calories and fat and even prevents fat cell production and fat storage!
As a result, you will lose 3-5 pounds per week, and most satisfied users have reported a total weight loss of 40-50 pounds in 3-4 months.
Try both weight loss pills (those aren’t expensive) and decide which one works better for you.
Females and Weight Issues
Females naturally carry more body fat than men. While there are exceptions, healthy men generally have a body fat content of about 12-14% while healthy women have a considerably higher percentage ranging from 21-24%.
Average women having 25-31% and those with 32% and above are considered obese.
Why Do Women Need More Body Fat Than Men?
Women are designed to make babies and to feed and nourish those babies as they grow in the womb. Women’s bodies store fat reserves to provide energy for both mother and baby and will accumulate even more fat during the second and third trimesters of pregnancy.
See also: Keto Pills
This fat is stored in areas of the hips, thighs, buttocks, and breasts. Regardless of her intentions regarding children and childbirth, a woman’s body will anticipate and prepare for that possibility until menopause.
Why Do Women Gain Weight More Easily Than Men?
Not only do women have a higher percentage of body fat due to their gender and biology, but they also gain weight (fat) more easily than men for other reasons including:
- Stress. Women are often stressed by the demands of home, children, work and life in general. Stress decreases hormones and neurotransmitters in the brain (dopamine and endorphins) and increases cortisol, and the body tries to compensate for this decrease by craving sugar.Eating sugar releases and replaces the missing dopamine and endorphins which returns you to a state of balance and “happiness”. But this stress eating also increases calorie consumption and weight gain.
- Time. We are all too busy in our lives, women even more so. Lack of time for eating or proper meal planning and preparation leads to too much fast food, junk food, and pre-packaged high calorie and trans fat foods.
See also: Legal steroid stacks
Eating on the run and grabbing whatever is available also leads to poor choices (yeah, that hamburger with cola) and weight gain.
- Hormones. Female hormones, specifically estrogen, cause weight disorders. Hormones also cause mood swings resulting in weight gain (see emotions below) and oral contraceptives (often hormonal) are clinically shown to cause a 10-17% weight gain in women who use them.
- Emotions. Melancholy and depression often lead to overeating and increased consumption of “comfort” foods. Certain foods make us happy or remind us of happy times during childhood. Unfortunately, most of these foods are high in sugar and calories.
Alternately, when we are happy, we tend to celebrate with the same sweet and unhealthy treats like cake, ice cream, chocolate, etc.
- Pregnancy. We’ve touched on this from a biological standpoint, but pregnancy can also cause weight gain beyond the normal 25 to 35 pounds. Some women are overweight before pregnancy and will continue to overeat during their pregnancy resulting in additional weight gain.
Pregnant women also have cravings. This is normal, and it’s often the body’s way of telling her she needs to increase a missing micronutrient like salt or calcium. However, some expectant mothers give in to less healthy cravings (chocolate).
- Lack of Knowledge. Gone are the days of home cooking and home economics. There is little formal nutrition training in school or at home where many children are raised on sugar-coated cereals, toaster pastries, and chicken nuggets.
About 80% of women (and men) do not understand the relationship between what they eat and their weight or health.
Weight Loss Tips
Here are a few practical diet tips to increase your nutrition & health awareness:
- Educate yourself (and your family) concerning nutrition and the benefits of a healthy diet.
- Plan your meals and shopping to avoid the need for fast foods and pre-packaged foods.
- Involve your family in healthy shopping and healthy meal preparation.
- Increase your activity level and find ways to move more.
- Talk to your doctor about alternatives to hormonal oral contraceptives.
- Control your stress level and avoid stress and emotional eating
- Sleep at least 8 hours per night.
- Find an osteopath (manual medicine) and have your whole body checked (sometimes you gain weight due to circulatory disturbances).
- Add PhenQ or Phen24 to your diet plan and see the first results up to 4 times faster.